All proceeds from this event will go to Turning Leaf Community Support Services
to help provide crisis and treatment services to those experiencing
intellectual challenge and mental illness.
Your support helps us end the stigma surrounding mental illness.
Watch our Facebook page to learn when tickets are available!
Join us for an incredible event of fun, friends and great entertainment!
Manitoba’s Little Big Shots
A Talent Show in Support of Turning Leaf Community Support Services
Sunday, October 22, 2017 | 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Metropolitan Entertainment Centre
281 Donald Street
Be part of Manitoba’s first talent show dedicated for kids by kids! Come out and support Manitoba’s future stars of tomorrow as they entertain on the big stage!
Here’s how it works…
- Register by submitting payment ($25.00 for solo, $40.00 for duet & $60.00 for groups) and a video audition.
- Your video will be posted on our YouTube channel and Social Media. By submitting your audition video you are giving Manitoba’s Little Big Shots permission to share your child’s video online (website, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+)
- Share your video on Social Media and encourage friends and family to VOTE by ‘Liking’ your video and sharing it. The more votes you have, the better chance you’ll have of being chosen as a finalist.
- The selection committee will review all videos & choose finalists to perform on October 22.
- Deadline for video auditions is Sunday, September 24, 2017. Finalists will be announced Sunday, October 1, 2016.
- All finalists will perform in the Finals of Manitoba’s Little Big Shots on Sunday, October 22 for a chance at the title of ‘Manitoba’s Little Big Shot 2017’!
For Sponsorship information click here
For Performance Categories & Rules click here
To Register & Submit Video Audition click here